Just yesterday I gave two talks at the CommitConf, raising the number of talks there to 10 (!). And I’m still an Ok-not-great speaker :(
Here are all the talks:
- Opinionated Android
- 5 meses de juegos ágiles
- Cambiar una empresa con juegos ágiles with a 4.59 and 17 reviews
- RxJava en práctica, de 0 a master with a 4.31 and 16 reviews
- Ionic2 and angular2 in practice with a fair 4 and 17 reviews
- Métricas: lo bueno, lo feo y lo malo with a fair-unfair 3.42 and 50 reviews :’(
- Nativescript en práctica with a perfect 5.0 and 2 reviews.
- Jugando con Android Things with a perfect 5.0 and 4 reviews.
- WebGL y three.js: creando Manhattan with a 4.9 and 7 reviews.
2016 was not a good year… (3.42 with Esther and 4.0 alone). I arrived directly to the Codemotion from my honeymoon’s trip and I didn’t coordinate the presentation with Esther (sorry :()…
I can’t brag with a 4.0 average score (4,37 without the metrics talk) but, surprisingly, is in line with most of the speakers (including famous ones) except superhumans like Katia with a 4.75 and flipper with a 4.56.
I want to think that I’ve gotten better and, since last year, I only send talks involving other people, to help them give a first/second talk at a big conference.
Maybe it’s time to rest.